Tools set for Scubapro AIR-2
Multi toolset for the service of the Scubapro AIR-2 and Tusa Duo-AIR regulators.
This tool will open the round exhaust valve cover of the side of the Scubapro AIR-2 (2nd, 3rd, 4rd, and 5th generation) but also from the Tusa duo-AIR regulator the other side of the tool is used to assemble and disassemble the poppet lever assembly in the air barrel. Also in the set is the 3/16” extra long hex key used to adjust the orifice on some AIR-2 models.
There are two more tools to open and close the big and small covers on the AIR-2 (4th and 5th gen).
In this toolset:
- Bullet for installing O-rings on the air barrel
- A 3/16 inch extra long hex key
- Tool for removing and installing the cover ring
- Tool for removing and installing the exhaust cover and the inflator plug
- Tool for installing the O-ring on the inflator button stem
- Tool for removing and installing spider exhaust